Monday, October 18, 2010

Ta-dah!

I admit it... I do LIKE that "I don't get enough sleep because I stay up late for no reason"-- it stands proudly on my Facebook profile page.  But one night, I decided "that's enough!  No more doing things just because!"  OK, I didn't really say that--sometimes a meaningless, late-night web sesh is one of the small joys of life.  

Instead, I decided to change things up a bit, and dedicate my late-night insomnia to a long-time dream (or more like delirious impulse) to the start of a new blog... oh-so momolicious!  I can't promise how long it's going to be up, or how dedicated I will be to the up-keep, but I will say, on those nights when sleep evades you, and you just can't look at another youtube video of whatever randomness (who am I kidding, that never gets old!), I welcome you to MY page of whatever randomness.  If anything, it'll satisfy the voyeuristic tendencies we all try to suppress, even if only for a few minutes (at this point, only a few seconds.. but trust me.. more blogs to come!)

Please see below for official introduction...thanks for stopping by!  Muchas gracias and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment